Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mikemo Left For Europe Today

The Matix team (Mikemo's clothing sponsor) left for Europe today at 6 pm from LAX. Please keep them in your prayers as they travel to Europe and skate!

They will be heading to the UK, France, Belgium and Spain. They will be gone until Nov. 1st. The skaters are as follows: Marc Johnson, Rick McCrank, Brandon Biebel, Jeron Wilson, Mikemo, Torey Pudwill, Jesus Fernandes, JB Gillet, Danny Brady, Kristian Bomholt and Lem Villemin.

I am always so excited for Mikemo to be able to see so many different places all over the world at such a young age. I will be a bit sad, as he will be gone during Vince's 5 day chemo hospital stay next week. It's always so special to have them together, especially at this time. I do know that Mikemo and Vince will be able to talk to each other on their computers while he is in the hospital. Oh the wonders of technology!
.
On my way to the airport I took this photo of my mileage...it turned over to the 100,000 mile mark! Great! There goes my 100,000 mile warranty! By the way, just so you know...I was going about 5 mph when I took this photo...the traffic was horrible and it took me about 45 mins. to go 16 miles! So, I was very safe while I took this...you know me and my driving lately... I wouldn't take any chances! LOL! Actually, Vince says that my ticket "ruined me"...and I am driving like a little old lady now! I am actually staying between 65-70 mph and EVERYONE is passing me! The people driving behind me in the carpool lane are even passing me illegally, you know those people who go out and get back in when there is no dotted line to get in or out (hey! where is their ticket?!!) So, I apologize in advance if you are behind me! LOL!

Vince is feeling really good and it's been so nice this last week to just be able to really not think about his cancer as much and just let him live his life as normally as possible. I'm trying not to "mother" him as much, but that's tough, I am always telling him to hydrate himself, eat better food, blah, blah, blah...so I am trying to control myself:)

Thank you to Dave & Jody for their gift basket! It's a great healthy treat for Vince, he and we, have been enjoying it!

Thank you to my Bible study for praying for Vince...sorry I had to miss it tonight, I love you all so much! I will not be there next week, as I'm sure you know...but, I will be on the computer at the hospital if you want to send me any emails...hint hint:) Here is my email address: rondacapaldi@msn.com

Blessings to ALL!


Matthew 21:22
And all things whatever you shall ask in prayer,
believing, you shall receive.

No comments: