Sunday, November 9, 2008

Game Day!


Today Vince & Mikemo got invited to go to a Clippers game at the Staples Center with Eric Koston (another pro-skater on Mikemo's team). Here is a picture of the seats they had! Pretty awesome, huh! I always get the "nose bleed" sections when I go to any venue! So, I am glad to see that they had an up close and personal view! Thank you Eric for making their day!


Guy Mariano came over the other day to take Vince and
Mikemo to play golf at a local golf course. He's the pro-skater that came over last month and took them to Golf N Stuff. I don't think Vince golfed, but I do know they had a great time! Guy brought over these yummy cupcakes from "Sprinkles Cupcakes" as a gift for Vince! Thank you Guy for thinking of him!



My baby brother, Eric (he's almost 45..lol) crashed on his dirt bike in the desert yesterday and broke his shoulder and humerus bone in 3 places. He had 2 surgeries in the last 24 hrs. Please pray for healing for him and that he has a speedy recovery! He was in a lot of pain when I saw him at the hospital today. Thank you so much!


Psalm 117:2
For he loves us with unfailing love; the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD!
















No comments: