Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Flexiblity-Day 2

Here we go again!  Radiation got cancelled again today, but this time Vince & Bernadette already left to go to his appt.  I had other things I needed to do today, so I couldn't go with him.  I came home and checked the messages and "bingo", they called to cancel 5 mins. after he left! He got about 10 miles away when I called, so at least he didn't get too far:)  Why don't they call sooner if they know the machine is down for the day!  How frustrating!  So, tomorrow I am going to call early in the day to see how it's going in "radiation land"!  I guess it's a good lesson for us to make sure we are on top of things!  Progress is our goal!  Keep moving forward!  LOL!  

Here is a photo of Mikemo, Mike Carroll, Jeron Wilson, & Brandon Biebel...doing something crazy????  I have no idea what they are doing!  Looks like they are floating in space!  Looks fun though!  Mikemo emailed this to me today from Colorado, so when he comes home tonight I'll find out what it is they were doing?  I'm sure some of you out there might know, so maybe you could comment on the link below and let me know! Should be fun to guess at least!  HAHAHA!

I will update soon with any other changes!  In the meantime, So Cal was 82 degrees and beautiful today!

God bless!

Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold tightly to the hope we said we
believed in.  God promised and He is dependable.



No comments: