Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day/Happy Birthday, Gianni/Chemo Started Late



We got to the hospital at 10:00 a.m. They put Vince in a giant room w/an extra bed, then to our disappointment said that they could either add a roommate or move us to a private room. We took the private room, which is the size of a matchbox, so we are all close and comfy with our cot and fold out chair! Of course, the old lady that I am I took the cot! Bernadette is spending a few nights with us and I gave her the fold out chair which is as hard as a brick, sorry Bernadette :) Jim and Veronica were here for about 5 hrs. and will come back tomorrow. It's 9:30 pm and they just started Vince's chemo about an hour ago, and it is estimated that he will go home on Sunday rather than Saturday. That's what happens when you get a late start! Oh, well! I will soak up the quality time that I can spend with my family and there is nothing better than that! I will update soon! God bless!

Happy 11th Birthday to my grandson, Gianni! He had a fun-filled day at Disneyland with his mom and dad today! I love you more!!! LOL!

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalms 118:1

No comments: