Sunday, April 12, 2009

Calling All Prayer Warriors!

We have to be at UCLA Santa Monica Hospital at 5 a.m. tomorrow morning. Surgery is scheduled at 7 a.m. It will be approximately 4 hrs. long. I am asking for prayer for the doctors and the surgery team and that they would all be well rested, that God will use their knowledge and skill to give Vince the best outcome possible. I pray that Vince will feel better than he could ever imagine and that he would even surprise the doctors with how well he will do! I pray that the elbow can be saved and that the joint in the shoulder would have a better range of motion than they anticipate.

I am thanking Jesus for the huge testimony that Vince's life is revealing, and that hearts would be softened and souls will be saved because of the work that God is doing in each one of their lives. I am so grateful that we have each one of you praying on behalf of Vince and our family and we can feel a peace that surpasses all understanding each and every day!

I will blog as soon as I am able to sit and write about how the surgery went, hopefully later tomorrow. In the meantime, Happy Easter and YES! HE IS RISEN!!!

Here is a devotion from Pastor Greg Laurie. His son died in a car accident in July 2008, and his testimony and love for Jesus shines brighter than ever. He is truly an inspiration! God bless:)


For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:2

1 comment:

Miguel said...

I prayed for you guys last night, and this morning. I hope everything is going/went well.