Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Vince will be having an MRI tomorrow at 10 a.m. This will be for pre-surgery plans for the surgeon to determine where to cut to replace the bone. Please pray for better than expected results for him as he goes through this limb sparing surgery.

Vince didn't get to go to Camp
Woodward with Mikemo because he hurt his knee last week and had an MRI and the results showed a tear in his meniscus (he had surgery for that a few years ago on the same knee), which he will probably be referred to another doctor for that situation, but I guess one thing at a time. Also his elbow on his other arm was hurting, which of course we were concerned about, but it did quit hurting the day he decided not to go. So, just to be on the safe side and not be 2 hrs. from home, he decided not to go, so that gave us peace of mind.

Thanks for praying for our son! We are truly blessed to have a great army of prayer warriors!

My wonderful hubby, Jim, celebrated his 46th birthday today! I love you and I am a better person because of you:)


I
n the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3

No comments: