Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Short & Sweet Update:)

I thought you would like to see Vince without his sling (or his head...hahaha) He is doing SO GREAT!!! I am so proud of him and how well he is doing! He only took pain medication for the first 11 days and only needs an occasional Tylenol! He is exercising him arm all throughout the day and is looking forward to starting physical therapy soon, which will be around the same time as the chemo, I think? It does get a little sore in the evening because of the exercises, but that's it! He is truly BLESSED! God is so good to him!

That's it for now! Short and sweet!! God bless!

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Psalm 28:7


2 comments:

The Chesnut Family said...

Praise God for all He has done!

Anonymous said...

just remember that vince is alive and well,that's all that matters!God Bless