Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Takin' It Easy

I can't believe 10 days have gone by since my last post! Life is good! Vince & Mikemo have been out and about filming (skating footage) and doing whatever it is they do. LOL! Vince can't skate yet, but at least he is getting out and still able to be involved in the skate world. Vince had a fever a few nights ago and a slight headache, so me being a cautious mom, had him go to have some blood work taken yesterday and we got the results today and his counts look GREAT! Ok..now I have peace of mind! Boy, how I love great blood work results!

He and Mikemo went to Magic Mountain today and I'm sure he will be tired when they get home, but it makes Jim and I so happy that he is doing something fun AND with Mikemo, which makes us even happier!

Mikemo is going to skate in the X Games this year! July 30-August 2 and of course our family will be there! It will also be televised! It should be very exciting, so I hope you check it out!



There is another HUGE skate event that is coming up before the X Games and it's called the Maloof Money Cup and Mikemo will be skating in that as well! Click on the highlighted
areas to check out the websites. This event is July 10, 11, & 12th. We are so excited to see Mikemo skate in both of these amazing competitions!
Maybe we will see you there! If you see us, make sure to say "hi"!

Thank you for all prayers, cards and emails about my surgery. It's been 1 month, and I feel great! My friend Stacey said that I won't know how good I would feel until I actually look back and see how bad I felt! She is so right! Thank you, Stacey!

My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness
And Your salvation all the day,
For I do not know their limits.
I will go in the strength of the Lord God;
I will make mention of Your righteousness,
of Yours only.
O God, You have taught me from my youth;
And to this day I declare Your wondrous works.
Psalm 71:15-17

No comments: