Monday, July 13, 2009

Chemo #7 Tomorrow

Vince will have his 7th chemo tomorrow starting at 8:30 a.m. It will be about 8 hrs. long. It will be in Westlake Village vs. Santa Monica and this will be his first time at this center. It's very new and really nice and also very close to home! We are all for that! Please pray that he has minimal side effects and that he is able to recover quickly from it. It seems kind of strange, but the one day treatment is stronger than the 5 day hospital stay, but they are also different drugs than the hospital treatment.

I haven't been updating much due to the mere fact that I have been lazy and I guess just recovering from own surgery (6 weeks ago) has made me a bit unmotivated and a bit blah. Can anyone out there relate? Sometimes I am just all talked out. Like now:)

Thanks for praying for Vince and I will update tomorrow or Wednesday. Have a great week!

"For our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us an immeasurably great glory that will last forever! So we don't look at the troubles we can see right now; rather, we look forward to what we have not yet seen . . . "
Corinthians 4:17–18

No comments: