Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Finally!

I am so happy to report that Vince finally has an appt. tomorrow at 10:30 a.m at UCLA! There is a possibility that he will be having a bone biopsy tomorrow, but they won't know until they actually look at the MRI's. So please pray for him as he prepares to see the doctor! I will update tomorrow evening, so until then....thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your love and prayers for my precious son!!!! God bless!

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6 & 7

3 comments:

Melody said...

I am & will continue to pray for Vince & for your family, especially tomorrow.
I will also pray for discernment for the Dr.s as they work with Vince. I pray that tomorrow will be a miraculous birthday for Vince.
In Jesus' Name!!

anneke said...

I spent lots of time at UCLA with Joey! It's like a second home. I am praying for tomorrow. Glad things are moving along quickly.
Love you guys.

Debbie said...

Hi Ronda & Jim,

The last thing that I did before going to sleep last night was to say my prayers for Vince and your family...the very first thing on my mind when I opened my eyes this morning was Vince. I'm so happy to hear that you were able to get him in to UCLA so quickly! When I look at your boys I see my boys 10 years from now. I hope they will be as close as Vince and Mikemo! We'll be thinking of you all tomorrow and continue to say our prayers!

Hugs! Debbie