Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bernadette


Vince's girlfriend, Bernadette (isn't she beautiful) has been living in Oregon since Jan. with her dad and she is coming over any minute to be with Vince until Saturday! We are so excited that she is coming and I know that Vince missed her so much (as we did, too!). She will be a great comfort to him tomorrow when we go to the dr. He isn't feeling very good at the moment, feels nauseous, but doesn't have a fever, but I'm sure the stress he has had in the past 5 days is no help! Mindy isn't feeling good either and I started to feel kind of sick myself....I guess we all need to relax and slow our minds down and trust that God is in control :)
Please pray for Vince to have a good nights sleep and feel rested in the morning. God bless you all!

1 comment:

todd clark said...

I am following the blog and lifting you guys up in prayer multiple times each day.
Please keep me informed.

Love you guys much
Pastor Todd