Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday, Vince!

Today is Vince's 21st Birthday! If you would like to send birthday wishes, please click the comment button below or you can email me at rondacapaldi@msn.com.

We are taking our computer with us today to UCLA since we will probably be there most of the day! If you could send us your favorite scriptures we can read them throughout the day for encouragement! Thank you so much for all your prayers! We are so blessed and grateful for them!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Happy 21st Birthday Vince. Thought the "Verse of the Day" from Biblegateway was appropriate to share with you today.
Isaiah 46:4 ~ “Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”
I will be praying for you & for wisdom for the Dr.s today. Most importantly, we know that you are in the loving hands of the God of the universe who created you &
HE WILL CARRY YOU THROUGH THIS!!

Anonymous said...

God Bless you and your entire family. We will keep you in our prayers always.
Love, The Payne Family
Bill, Sherry, Shelly, Shealeen & Billy & Carrie (sister, brother-in-law, nieces and nephews to Catherine and Mark Capaldi)