Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tomorrow Morning

I decided to take a 24 hr. break from my computer today, so that's why I am just now posting this. The lack of sleep is getting to me, but I am going to bed early tonight after we have Cupid's hot dogs for my birthday dinner! Thank you Grandma Charlotte!

Vince has a doctor appt. tomorrow at UCLA @ 8:00 a.m. He will take the drain out of his arm and also give us some of the results. I am asking for BIG prayers as we hear the news of what type of cancer it is. I know that whatever the outcome that GOD IS BIG and he can carry us through this! I am just going to stay positive and fill my mind with God's word because "We can do all things through Christ who strengthens US!" Vince is feeling kind of yucky today because they changed his meds, but he said he doesn't think he really even needs them, but we have a new one just in case. He has been battling a slight fever, but the dr. said he should be ok and we will see him in the morning. Pray for sleep for ALL of us so that we can be rested for the appt. Love you all! Blessings to each one of you and your families, hug them a little tighter tonight for me! God bless!

Matthew 8:17 in order that what was spoken through Isaiah the prophet might be fulfilled, saying, "He Himself took our infirmities, and carried away our diseases."

No comments: