Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WE ARE COMING HOME SOON!


Vince is doing really great! It's been 12 hrs. since he got into his room and we are outta here!!! We will be home by 1:30 p.m. maybe sooner! He goes back on Thursday morning to get the drain taken out and the dr. seems to think he will have more information for us. Prayers are our strength! We have certainly kept everyone busy in prayer, but also know that you are also being prayed for as well! I have received so many emails about your trials and each one is important and being lifted up to Jesus for healing and comfort, too! We are all in this together! God bless!
P.S. Hey..no tears this time!
Don't you think he looks thrilled! LOL! Poor guy, it's torture having a blogging mom!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Boy! Do we know what you mean!

Hey Vince, my husband loves to blog on my progress with my hyperbaric treatments. Posting pictures of me in my scrubs with my hair all pulled back for the hood. Great motivation, ya feel crummy, look crummy and are wearing weird clothes! :) Ya gotta love your blogger. They love ya and want the world to know of God's great love for you tell of His provision for you.

We are praying for you. Maybe you can pick up on my mantra for the past 9 weeks, "It hurts so good"

Have to go through this "stuff" to get to the good stuff, health and healing.

I am not going to say, hang in there, trust God, and give you scriptures, you know all that already, just that I know how you must feel and that when all this is worked out, we are better for it.

I can't wait to meet you and give you a hug, when I am well.

Trusting 24/7
Peggy