Friday, October 24, 2008

Immediate Prayers Needed

It's 11:00 pm on Friday night...please pray for Vince, I know that a lot of you won't be checking email but Vince needs prayers right now! He started to have twitching in his face about 1/2 hr. ago and his tongue was swelling, it was difficult for him to talk. It is extremely scary for Bernadette and I, but even more so for Vince. I noticed his face twitching and he got scared, we told the nurse, who was in here, and they called the dr. They gave him Benedryl and he felt better within minutes. They gave him an anti-anxiety medication and he is now resting comfortably. I know there are side effects with chemo, but they think it was caused from one of the anti-nausea drugs they gave him. Thank you for your prayers of protection, healing and comfort for Vince. Thank you Jesus for your word! I give you all the glory and praise! Amen!

Matthew 8:17
This fulfilled the word of the Lord through Isaiah, who said,
"He took our sicknesses and removed our diseases."

Mark 11:24
For this reason I say to you, Whatever you make a request for
in prayer, have faith that it has been given to you, and you
will have it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am awake and will include Vince in my prayers.
Denise P.

Debbie said...

That must have been very scary for all of you. We were saying our prayers for Vince last night even though we didn't see this post. We will continue to pray for him! Sending hugs!

Anonymous said...

My prayers for complete healing are with Vince and also with your family for comfort and peace. "If it be possible, let this cup pass from him, nevertheless, Thy will and not mine be done." "With God, nothing is impossible."

Chemo is a brutal treatment for a brutal disease. We do nothing more than poison the patient and hope that the cancer dies before the host does. I hold a prayer in my heart that those working to find a cure for this affliction will be successful.