Tuesday, October 21, 2008

UCLA Hospital-Santa Monica


I forgot to mention that Vince will be in the hospital for 5 days in UCLA Santa Monica Hospital. I guess that's important to know, huh? The doctor told us that the 5 days there should be a little easier than the one day chemo treatment at the office, because they spread them out over those 5 days vs. 1 day of blasting him with intense chemo. So, I guess he will find out the difference between the two. But, he still needs plenty of prayers, as chemo is always tough. I will post more later about what time he has to be there on Th. Until then...have a blessed day!
Please say a prayer for my friend Lisa...she is having her first chemo treatment as I write this. Pray for her and her family to have the strength and peace that only God can give! Thank you!

No comments: