Monday, October 27, 2008

Pray For Good News, Expect Healing!

This morning at 7:40 am, Dr. Crow (one of the surgeons that did the biopsy) came in to see how Vince is doing and said that they want to get an MRI and a CT scan before Vince leaves the hospital so that they can reevaluate his tumor! I am so excited because I thought it wouldn't be until the 3rd or 4th treatment that they would do that. I am claiming a miracle for Vince in Jesus name! I don't know what they are expecting to see, but please join with me in prayer that it would show BETTER than what they EVER expected and that God would be GLORIFIED through Vince's story! God is able to heal Vince according to His word and I am expecting him to be healed! Please stand on HIS promises with me today...right now! As I was writing this Dr. Eckardt, the surgeon, came in with all of his team and said that no pain means effective chemotherapy! Praise God for all HE has done because we know that JESUS is the ultimate healer!

Jeremiah 30:17
I will give you back your health and heal your wounds, says the LORD.


Acts 4:30
Send your
healing power; may miraculous signs and wonders be done through the name of your holy servant Jesus."

Psalm 118:8
It is better to trust the LORD than to put confidence in people.


Psalm 118:14
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my victory.


Psalm 118:24
This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just opened my mail and read "Pray For Good News, Expect Healing!" I WILL NOW JOIN YOU IN PRAYER. :)
Denise P.