Friday, December 19, 2008

Quick Prayer Request!

Vince was diagnosed a few days ago with Epstein Barr Virus. He isn't feeling that great, so he is going into Los Robles Hospital sometime today for hydration and I.V. fluids to help speed up his healing. Again, each day is different and we never know what to expect. I am just asking for extra prayers for him since he is feeling so bummed about having to go into the hospital. Los Robles is much closer to home and that is a wonderful blessing in itself. We also found a great doctor in Thousand Oaks, who will be treating him and watching him the whole weekend. I will update again soon! God bless! Merry Christmas:)

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the strength of my salvation, and my stronghold.
Psalm 18:2

No comments: