Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Quick Update:)

Just a quick update since my computer isn't working in the room and I am down in the cafeteria. Vince is doing GREAT!!!! He is in a little bit of pain, but not like you would think. He would just like to sleep through the whole recovery time, but the nurses and doctors won't let him. They want him up and walking around (not a lot) but also moving his wrist and hand. He does have some numbness and tingling in his thumb and forefinger, but other than that he is more irritated at how much his face itches from the drugs or how hot he is, and the room in set at 60 degrees and the nurses keep asking him, "aren't you cold?" The time is going so slow for him and he keeps asking me "what time is it?" and I say "didn't you just ask me that?" LOL! So, I will update later...that's it for now! We are blessed and full of JOY!!! Thank you for your answered prayers!!!!!!


You must worship the Lord your God. If you do, I will bless
your bread and your water. I will take away sickness from you.
Exodus 23:25

No comments: