Thursday, April 16, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

We are home! Vince was pushing to come home last night but they weren't too thrilled about that! So, the dr.'s know how much Vince hates being in the hospital and they changed his bandage and sent him on his way at 9:00 a.m.! We are so happy about the outcome and it is definitely better than expected even for the dr's. I will explain later today after I get a shower and some rest and of course I will give you all the wonderful details! Here is a sneak peak at the incision!

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound!




“‘For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,’" declares the Lord. ’As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.’” Isaiah 55:8-9


No comments: