Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Sweet 16 Veronica!

Our baby turned 16 yrs. old on August 20th! She had a great time celebrating with some of her friends at our house! We (Vince and Mikemo, too) got her a new iPhone and she was so happy, but I ruined the surprise when I left the receipt in a Verizon bag (Jim and I got our new phones, too) and miss nosy looked in it and saw that there was an iPhone receipt from the AT&T store! She didn't tell us she saw it until after she got it in her pretty little hands though! LOL!

She gets her drivers license on Sept. 14th! She is a really good driver, so she should pass the test with flying colors! Tomorrow is the first day of school for her and my grandson. Gianni will be in 6th grade Jr. High! It's so hard to believe! Wow!











Veronica and her Daddo, so sweet:)












Mindy and Veronica, sisterly love!












Happy Birthday To Veronica, we LOVE YOU!

No wonder my heart is filled with joy, and my mouth shouts his praises! My body rests in hope.
Acts 2:26


No comments: